4,5 to 50 tons capacity.
Hydraulic claw jackScroll Down
23 to 50 tons capacity
Hydraulic claw jackScroll Down
Unlike the ECO-Jack S-Series an external pump is required to operate the ECO-Jack XR-Series which are equipped with an integrated pull back system. This easens and speeds up the lifting process, particularly when using more than one jack simultaneously, or when used in confined work areas. It also ensures the automatic retraction of the unit that is being lifted to the starting position. Due to its compact design (without a pump) its weight could be reduced up to 30% and is therefore very easy to handle even in the most extreme circumstances. It is possible for one person to operate and control several ECO-Jack XR-Series simultaneously when used in conjunction with a mechanical or electrical external pump. The ECO-Jack XR-Series is supplied with an integrated pull back system and is operated with 700 bar technology. In addition to supplying high-grade hydraulic jacks, we also provide replacement parts that come with industry warranties.
ECO-Jack universal toe jacks feature
- the patented lifting claw. It ensures a safe lifting of heavy goods and can be switched to another position with just one hand without the need of tilting movements.
- an integrated spring return system to pull back the lifted parts in the lowering process.
- a minimal self-weight. Due to improved design and the use of high quality material, the self-weight of the jacks could be reduced up to 30% compared to jacks with integrated pumps.
- precision milled guides made of high resistant and high quality materials. They guarantee a precise lifting and lowering motion, thus ensuring a longproduct life.
- strong swivelling legs which ensure a safe lifting process and prevent the jack from tipping over.
- an external hose coupler as standard. The drip free male hose coupler enables the user to attach an external pump to the hydraulic nipple.
- Due to the side mounted grab handles the positioning of the jack is very easy. Also, you do not have to remove it when using the top plate for lifting.
For all cases where a standard product is not sufficient, we offer special tailor made solutions to fit the customers needs.
Specialist Suppliers of Hydraulic JacksScroll Down
HTS Direct Limited thrives on the expertise and experience of the Koch family. Michael and Stefan Koch have set benchmarks in the machine moving industry with the creation of pioneering products, such as the ECO-Jack XR-series hydraulic jacks. They have carried out the development of these products in close conjunction with the feedback from loyal customers.
With an aim to make effective, yet simple load lifting technology available, our certified and highly-trained technicians designed and engineered the ECO-Jack XR-series. Our heavy-duty hydraulic jacks of the XR-series need an external bar pump for smooth operation. This speeds up and makes it possible to work in restricted conditions and also when making use of multiple jacks at once. We have acquired all the required industry certifications for our XR-series hydraulic jacks because your safety is of utmost importance to us.
The hydraulic jacks from our XR-series are capable of lifting weights between 4.5 tonnes and 50 tonnes. EJ45-4XR has a capacity of 4.5 tonnes whilst EJ500-3XR has a payload of 50 tonnes. All of the variants in this series boast of ergonomic design.
At HTS Direct Limited, we have a committed sales team who is willing to assist with your sales or delivery anytime that you need them. Based in Staffordshire, we are able to conveniently make deliveries throughout the UK. If you are on the lookout for a specialised lifting system for your workshop, check out our XR-series hydraulic jacks. For any confusion, get in touch and our experienced team will help you in finding the most efficient solution that suits your requirements and budget.