Hydraulic toe jacks nickle plated
With integrated hydraulic pumpScroll Down
Hydraulic toe jacks nickle plated
For external pumpsScroll Down
Loadmoving skates with nickel plating can be found in the load moving skate CR-Series section.
The HTS ECO-Jack and ECO-Skate CR-Series has been built since 2003 and is designed for clean room machinery, the food and pharma industry as well as for parts of the chemical industry. All of the ECO-Jack and ECO-Skate (i- Series, DUO und ROTO) can be manufactured as a CR design with nickel plated surfaces and wear resistant nylon wheels.
ECO-Jack universal toe jacks feature
- the patented lifting claw. It ensures a safe lifting of heavy goods and can be switched to another position with just one hand without the need of tilting movements.
- a minimal self-weight. Due to improved design and the use of high quality material, the self-weight of the jacks could be reduced up to 20% compared to other jacks.
- precision milled guides made of high resistant and high quality materials. They guarantee a precise lifting and lowering motion, thus ensuring a longproduct life.
- a release valve, that allows subtle adjustment during the lowering process of an ECO-Jack.
- strong swivelling legs which ensure a safe lifting process and prevent the jack from tipping over.
- an external hose coupler as standard on the jacks with a load capacity of 10 tons and above. The drip free male hose coupler enables the user to attach an external pump.
- Due to the side mounted grab handles the user can use the full stroke with the 225º rotating pump in all positions.
For all cases where a standard product is not sufficient, we offer special tailor made solutions to fit the customers needs. In addition, we supply high-quality replacement parts with industry warranties for your loading and lifting systems. Our delivery and sales team are always available if you need any assistance.
Do you need more information about our CR-series hydraulic jacks? Do not hesitate to get in touch with any product query or request.
Specialist Suppliers of Hydraulic JacksScroll Down
HTS Direct Limited is home to specialised lifting solutions in the UK. Thanks to our rich heritage of superior German engineering running back over 40 years, we bring to you an impressive collection of nickel-plated ECO-Jack CR-series hydraulic jacks. Our team of certified technicians have refined the art of designing and manufacturing hydraulic jacks by embracing innovation and technology. The CR-series is particularly dedicated to helping those in the food and pharma industry, clean room machinery and the chemical industry. Irrespective of your need, we are confident that one of our hydraulic jacks from the CR-series will perfectly fit your job. If not, as manufacturers, we would not hesitate to adapt customise one of our hydraulic jack apparatus for you. Additionally, we have the resources, experience and expertise to build a completely new system from scratch, according to your given specifications. Our opportune location in Staffordshire puts us in a favourable position to deliver products throughout the UK.
In our CR-series hydraulic jacks sections, we offer five variants wherein three of them feature integrated hydraulic pumps and two of them need external pumps to operate. The systems are capable of lifting and loading up to 10 tonnes. The compact design showcase nickel-plated surface and it is equipped with nylon wheels that are resistant to water. When compared to other jacks, the hydraulic jacks from the CR-series are able to reduce 20% of its weight thanks to our design precision. One single person can effortlessly and efficiently operate these jacks, without having to worry about tilting or inaccuracy.