3 to 25 Tonne Capacity
Hydraulic Claw JacksScroll Down
|Click an image to enlarge →|
|Part number||01 030 50 10||01 060 40 10||01 100 31 10|
|Working pressure (bar)||520||520||520|
|Claw height (mm)||12||15||20|
|Adjustability (mm)||5 x 46||4 x 58||3 x 81|
|Dimensions L x B x H (mm)||198 x 207 x 250||216 x 228 x 252||271 x 277 x 250|
|Fact Sheet||Fact Sheet||Fact Sheet|
15 to 25 Tonne Capacity
Hydraulic Claw JacksScroll Down
HTS Direct Limited’s comprehensive range of hydraulic toe jacks S-series is considered the best when it comes to lifting heavy machinery, equipment and loads. Utilising our over 40 years’ experience in machinery moving, we develop effective and robust solutions for moving and lifting loads. Our innovative line of ECO-Jack S-series is designed and manufactured in our state-of-the-art facility, ensuring the highest product quality. Hydraulic jacks of the S-series have the ability to lift up to 25 tonnes.
Our broad selection of hydraulic toe jacks S-series include the following variants:
- EJ30-5S: This model’s payload is 3 tonnes and is the least in this series. It comes with patented comfort and can be operated single-handed.
- EJ60-4S: This hydraulic toe jack model of ours can lift up to 6 tonnes and is equipped with an integrated pump. You can place it in the desired position by gripping the claw. Our engineers have designed it ergonomically so that you can operate it with just one hand.
- EJ100-3S: This product from HTS Direct Limited is for heavy payloads of up to 10 tonnes. Keeping in line with our design principle, this model is compact and offers single-handed operation. Even though there is an integrated pump, you can also operate it with an external electric pump or hand.
- EJ150-3S: With the ability to lift up to 15 tonnes, this model of our hydraulic toe jacks S-series is perfect for moving and lifting heavy machinery and equipment. Like the rest of the models of this series, it features a user-friendly design and comes with an integrated pump, along with a second hydraulic pump. This enables the jack to be lifted up to 3 times faster than normal.
- EJ250-3S: This model comes with patented comfort and has the capability of lifting loads up to 25 tonnes. Similar to EJ150-3S, it is equipped with a 2nd hydraulic pump that helps in speeding up the lifting process to about 3 times than normal.
ECO-Jack universal toe jacks feature
- the patented lifting claw. It ensures a safe lifting of heavy goods and can be switched to another position with just one hand without the need of tilting movements.
- a minimal self-weight. Due to improved design and the use of high quality material, the self-weight of the jacks could be reduced up to 20% compared to other jacks.
- precision milled guides made of high resistant and high quality materials. They guarantee a precise lifting and lowering motion, thus ensuring a longproduct life.
- a release valve, that allows subtle adjustment during the lowering process of an ECO-Jack.
- strong swivelling legs which ensure a safe lifting process and prevent the jack from tipping over.
- an external hose coupler as standard on the jacks with a load capacity of 10 tons and above. The drip free male hose coupler enables the user to attach an external pump.
- Due to the side mounted grab handles the user can use the full stroke with the 225º rotating pump in all positions.
- Twin pump: The ECO-Jack EJ150-3S and EJ250-3S are equipped with a second hydraulic pump. HTS was the first company that introduced a fast stroke on a 15.000 kg capacity jack to the market. This enables the jack to be lifted up to three times faster than normal, when not under load.
For all cases where a standard product is not sufficient, we offer special tailor made solutions to fit the customers needs.