5 to 10 tons capacity
Hydraulic claw jack for fork truck serviceScroll Down
This compact built hydraulic jack ECO-Jack G-Series with its integrated hydraulic pump eliminates the need for additional hoses or pumps. Its low profile lifting toe is also perfect on all types of fork lift, electric hand trucks and stackers with low ground clearance.
ECO-Jack universal toe jacks feature
- the patented lifting claw. It ensures a safe lifting of heavy goods and can be switched to another position with just one hand without the need of tilting movements. The G-Series has a very long claw which is perfect for fork trucks and stackers etc.
- a minimal self-weight. Due to improved design and the use of high quality material, the self-weight of the jacks could be reduced up to 20% compared to other jacks.
- precision milled guides made of high resistant and high quality materials. They guarantee a precise lifting and lowering motion, thus ensuring a longproduct life.
- a release valve, that allows subtle adjustment during the lowering process of an ECO-Jack.
- an external hose coupler as standard on the jacks with a load capacity of 10 tons and above. The drip free male hose coupler enables the user to attach an external pump.
- Due to the side mounted grab handles the user can use the full stroke with the 225º rotating pump in all positions.
For all cases where a standard product is not sufficient, we offer special tailor made solutions to fit the customers needs.
Specialist Suppliers of Hydraulic JacksScroll Down
The Koch family established HTS Direct Limited in 2003 to bring the indisputable prowess of German engineering in the UK. Since then, we have emerged as one of the leading manufacturers of moving machines in the country. Our trademark ECO-Jack G-series hydraulic jacks stand out from the rest in terms of its efficiency, safety and compact design.
Our hydraulic claw jacks from the G-series is particularly useful in the maintenance, repair and servicing of stackers, forklifts and other industrial trucks. Its concise design equipped with an integrated pump makes it independent of additional hoses and external pumps. Also, its low-profile lifting claw allows it to be used on stackers that have a low floor clearance. A number of European manufacturers of industrial trucks, especially forklift trucks have been depending on our G-series hydraulic jacks for years and even their services teams are equipped with it. The ECO-Jack G-series boast of a payload of 5 tonnes to 10 tonnes capacity and it features a finely dosed release valve, allowing the load to be accurately lowered and the handler to control the lowering speed.
Delivered to All Parts of the UK
Conveniently located in Staffordshire in West Midlands, HTS Direct Limited is able to deliver products across the length and breadth of the UK. For any help with sales and delivery, you can contact us. Our certified, experienced and friendly team is always on standby and eager to help you out. You can call us anytime that you want for any confusion. Just tell us what you need and we will revert with the ideal solution.
So, check out our broad range of G-series hydraulic jacks and place your order. Our products and all replacement parts supplied by us carry standard warranties. You can increase the warranty by making a special request at the time of purchasing.