5 to 10 tons capacity
Hydraulic claw jack for fork truck serviceScroll Down
This compact built hydraulic jack ECO-Jack G-Series with its integrated hydraulic pump elimenates the need for additional hoses or pumps. Its low profile lifting toe is also perfect on all types of fork lift, electric hand trucks and stackers with low ground clearance.
ECO-Jack universal toe jacks feature
- the patented lifting claw. It ensures a safe lifting of heavy goods and can be switched to another position with just one hand without the need of tilting movements. The G-Series has a very long claw which is perfect for fork trucks and stackers etc.
- a minimal self-weight. Due to improved design and the use of high quality material, the self-weight of the jacks could be reduced up to 20% compared to other jacks.
- precision milled guides made of high resistant and high quality materials. They guarantee a precise lifting and lowering motion, thus ensuring a longproduct life.
- a release valve, that allows subtle adjustment during the lowering process of an ECO-Jack.
- an external hose coupler as standard on the jacks with a load capacity of 10 tons and above. The drip free male hose coupler enables the user to attach an external pump.
- Due to the side mounted grab handles the user can use the full stroke with the 225º rotating pump in all positions.
For all cases where a standard product is not sufficient, we offer special tailor made solutions to fit the customers needs.