The original design. Integrated hydraulic unit. Lifting capacities from 3 to 25 tons
The fast jack with integrated pull back system for external pumps Capacities from 4, 5 to 50 tons
The original fork lift jack. Low profile lifting law with integrated hydraulic unit. 5 and 10 tons
All off our hydraulic jacks are available with nickle plated surface for the food industry and clean room technology
Universal Toe JacksScroll Down
Hydraulic Jacks & Air Lifting Equipment
ECO-Jack universal toe jacks are available in five different series up to 50 tons load capacity.
They all feature
- the patented lifting claw. It ensures a safe lifting of heavy goods and can be switched to another position with just one hand without the need of tilting movements.
- a minimal self-weight. Due to improved design and the use of high quality material, the self-weight of the jacks could be reduced up to 20% compared to other jacks.
- precision milled guides made of high resistant and high quality materials. They guarantee a precise lifting and lowering motion, thus ensuring a long product life.
- a release valve, that allows subtle adjustment during the lowering process of an ECO-Jack.
- strong swivelling legs which ensure a safe lifting process and prevent the jack from tipping over.
- an external hose coupler as standard on the jacks with a load capacity of 10 tons and above. The drip free male hose coupler enables the user to attach an external pump.
For all cases where a standard product is not sufficient, we offer special tailor made solutions to fit the customers needs.
Simply grip the claw, take it out and replace it in the desired position. Done simply and ergonomically with a single handed operation.